Wednesday, January 7, 2015

The weird questions tag

Photo by Shannon Zwart
I've decided to share some tags here on the blog, for you to get to know me a bit better. Starting with this one, the weird questions tag!

1. What's a nickname only your family calls you?
My dad calls me Ieniemienie. And my mom Mennepenneponnetje ;)

2. What's a weird habit of yours?
Eating everything with a knife and a fork, even my pizza and hamburgers.

3. Do you have any weird phobias?
I'm super scared of frogs, I can't even look at photos from frogs. It's that bad.

4. What's a song you secretly LOVE to blast & belt out when you're alone?
Beyonce - Halo

5. What's one of you biggest pet peeves?
I hate feeling sand (or anything dirty, really) between my fingers.

6. What's one of you nervous habits?
Fidgeting with my hair.

7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
Usually in the middle, with Wouter on my left ;)

8. What was your first stuffed animal and what is its name?
A Micky Mouse and his name was Mickey.

9. What's the drink you always order at Starbucks?
I always order a Pumpkin Spice Soy Latte when it's in season, if not, I order a sugar free Soy Vanilla Macchiato.

10. What's the beauty rule you preach, but never actually practice?
Don't put to much stuff on your face.

11. Which way de you face in the shower
Facing away from the shower.

12. Do you have any 'weird' body skills?
I can make a really freaky face, which will never be shown on the internet. Ever.

13. What's your favorite comfort food that's 'bad' but you love to eat it anyways?
Pizza!

14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?
Top! (Dutch)

1 comment: