Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Digital Project Life 2015: Title page and week 1

The title page for this year.
A new year also means a new start in Project Life. I've finished 3 full years of Project Life and I really enjoy flipping through the albums. But, it takes up a lot of my time to stay up to date and eventually I didn't enjoy myself anymore doing it. I'm almost done with my 2014 album, I need to add the last week in there and then I'm done.
Week 1, left page.
For this year I've decided to go digital. I'm using the official Project Life app to do it and so far I really like it. It's fast, I can do it when I wait for my train or when I'm just chilling on the couch. Perfect! In the end I'll order a photo book (or two). I can't wait to hold the actual book in my hands!
Week 1, right page.
Week 1, full spread.

No comments:

Post a Comment