And week 45 is done too! This week was all about parties, working out, eating good food and having fun with friends. A regular week for us and I love it.
Thursday, December 5, 2013
Tuesday, December 3, 2013
Another week of my Project Life! In week 44 we've had that big storm, so a few pictures from that, we've had dinner at a new local restaurant Fondue & Fondue with my brother and sis in law. We also had some drinks with friends and we've worked out a lot too!
Friday, November 29, 2013
One of my friends makes a list of prompts every month for Doodle a day. It inspired me to draw more, I wanted to show you some of my sketches! Here's the link to her blog: Studio Ann. If you want to join too, you're just in time for the December DAD list, look for #sadoodleaday on Instagram.
Monday, November 25, 2013
Fall really started this week, a lot of leaves came down, always fun for 'where I stood' photos right? :) We had our Halloween party in Amsterdam this week. And Wouter installed our new name plate since our last one was stolen. Yeah, I know, we're that famous (i guess, lol!).
Saturday, November 23, 2013
What you need:
- 2 cups cubed sweet potato
- 1 small onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 bell pepper, in small pieces
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika powder
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Black pepper
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 oz goat cheese
- 1/4 cup water
- Mixed seeds, grilled
- In a skillet heat olive oil over medium heat. Dice onion and garlic and add to the skillet, cook this until translucent, 4 - 5 minutes.
- Stir in paprika powder, turmeric, black pepper to taste and cook for 30 seconds. Add water and stir until everything is well combined
- Stir in sweet potato cubes, enough to fill the skillet. Cover with the lid and let it cook until the sweet potato is almost tender, 6 - 8 minutes.
- Crack the eggs on top of the mixture and sprinkle the goat cheese on top of everything. Reduce heat to medium/low, cover and cook until the egg whites are set.
- When it's done, sprinkle with the grilled seeds and salt.