Thursday, May 23, 2013
Tuesday, May 21, 2013
What you need:
- 1 3/4 cup of unsweetened coconut shreds
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 ts vanilla extract
- 1/2 cinnamon powder
- a pinch of salt
- Put the coconut oil and 1 cup shredded coconut in a food processor, save some coconut shreds for decoration. Process on high speed.
- Add the maple syrup, coconut milk, vanilla extract, cinnamon and salt and process until it's all well combined.
- Shape the mixture into small bite sized balls and coat them with the remaining coconut shreds.
- Refrigerate them for at least an hour
- Make sure they're room temperature before you eat them!
Saturday, May 18, 2013
Thursday, May 16, 2013
Monday, May 13, 2013
- Frozen mango chunks
- Coconut shavings
- Fresh orange juice
- Greek yogurt
- Safari (you can leave this out if you don't want alcohol in it. But if you do, try Malibu too! Soooo good!)