Thursday, January 8, 2015

Recipe: Rice cracker toppings #4

Yes people, it's time for more rice cracker topping inspiration. I love how you can put everything on a rice cracker and enjoy every bite. I love variation.

1. Caprese
Italian food is always a good idea, so I decided to make a rice cracker with a caprese salad on top. It was delicious and definitely one I'm gonna make more often.

On this cracker from the bottom to the top: 
  • (Home made) pesto
  • Mozzarella
  • Cherry tomato slices
  • Basil leaves
  • Roasted pine nuts
  • Black pepper

2. Hummus and cucumber
This one is probably the easiest and fastest to make, but delicious anyway!

On this cracker from the bottom to the top: 
  • Hummus
  • 3 slices of cucumber
  • Rocket salad
  • Puffed quinoa
  • Black pepper

3. Tuna 
We always have a can of tuna in our pantry, just like red onions and capers, so this topping was created while I was hungry and scavenging the pantry, lol. It's pretty tasty and perfect when you're craving something savory.

On this cracker from the bottom to the top: 
  • Tuna (canned in olive oil)
  • Cubed red onion
  • Cherry tomato slices
  • Capers
  • Black pepper
That's it! I hope you'll enjoy this as much as we do. Please let me know if you try any of my recipes by tagging me in your photos or using the #bydaintydream hashtag on Instagram. I'm super curious what you think of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment