Thursday, December 4, 2014

Monthly Review: November 2014

Hey there! December has already started, so it's time to share my review for November. These last months of the year are pretty busy, but also fun. I've only read one book, lol. I just can't find the time to read as much as I used to, but that means that my TBR pile isn't getting small as fast too. So I have plenty to read in December. We did see a lot of movies, two of them at the cinema.

The book I've read: 
  • Cassandra Clare - The City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments, #5)
Books read in 2014: 58


The movies I've seen: 
  • Into the Storm (2014) 
  • Hercules (2014) 
  • Dawn of the Planet of the Apes (2014) 
  • A Walk among the Tombstones (2014) 
  • Trolljegeren (2010) 
  • The Hunger Games - Mockingjay, part 1 (2014)
Movies seen in 2014: 47

Fun stuff I did:
  • The month started with an Halloween party in Westergas, Amsterdam. I go there every year with a bunch of friends.
  • I made a mini cactus terrarium with Lisette, find the DIY here!
  • Linda celebrated her birthday, always fun to catch up with friends.
  • We had Paulien's baby shower, which was a success. We had a great day with lots of yummie foods and catching up with friends.
  • We went wine tasting and had a delicious dinner at De Boekanier, like every year. I love this tradition.
  • I started to do yoga for a month with my friend Laura.
  • We had a Thanksgiving dinner with a group of friends.
  • The Mister and I went to Amsterdam and bought Christmas presents for everybody in our family. I love buying presents!
  • We went to the movies twice: A walk among the tombstones with Jorrit and Emmy and Mockingjay with my brother and sis in law
  • I had lunch with my cousin Frances and sis in law Joyce.

No comments:

Post a Comment