Sunday, December 7, 2014

Around here: Ready for Santa

My mother in law gave me the doggy ornament, because I thought it was awesome because of it's ugliness :p
Hey there! Are you having a good sunday? I sure am and I want to share a little bit of my day right here. We decided to decorate the house for Christmas, so we put up the tree, lit up the candles and some extra lights. It's so cozy right now. This will be our last Christmas in our little apartment (hopefully!), so I wanted to take some photos, to remember how this place looked!



We own a little fake tree that was my mom and dad's first tree when they moved in together. I have a fake tree because I don't like the idea of cutting down trees massively for decoration. And with a fake tree decorating is way easier. If you want to hang an ornament somewhere, you just bend over a branch right to where you need it!

I bought this little ornament because it reminded me of Buddha!
My mom made these cute Christmas lanterns for us!
I wanted to something with my KitchenAid again and I decided to make little cherry crumble pies.
Heaving some tea and the cherry crumble pie while working on my blog.
Testing out my newest lens on Mister Handsome. I love it! And him ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment