Monday, December 8, 2014

Recipe: Rice cracker toppings #01

For lunch, I love to eat rice crackers with a delicious topping, you're probably familiar with my 'Rice Cracker Art' when you follow me on Instagram. I'm able to use a fridge at work, so I always bring a bag filled with food with me, but so do some (healthy) colleagues, we share our food so we have lots of options to put on our rice crackers.
This weekend I've decided that I want to share my favorite rice crackers toppings with you and today I'm sharing the first three, because I usually eat three at lunch. It sounds like it's nothing, but with these toppings, my tummy is filled really fast. I hope this will give you the inspiration to make your own Rice cracker art! 



01. Chicken and avocado:
This is the topping I eat the most. It's healthy, easy and I always have cottage cheese and chicken breast with me.

On this cracker from the bottom to the top:
  • Cottage cheese
  • A super thin slice of smoked chicken breast
  • 2 slices of avocado
  • A bit of rocket
  • Black pepper


02. Smoke-dried beef with egg:
This one was Wouter's favorite! The combination of egg and smoke-dried beef is amazing and is often a welcome snack at any party. So I tried it out on a rice cracker and it was a succes!

On this cracker from the bottom to the top:
  • Cottage cheese
  • 2 super thin slices of smoke-dried beef
  • 1 boiled egg 
  • some avocado
  • Black pepper


03. Peanut butter and banana
I always have this one as a 'dessert' at the end of my lunch. Who doesn't love peanut butter right?

On this cracker from the bottom to the top:
  • Peanut butter
  • Banana slices
  • Grated coconut
  • Bee pollen

That's it! More rice cracker topping inspiration next week. Please let me know if you try any of my recipes by tagging me in your photos or using the #bydaintydream hashtag on Instagram. I'm super curious what you think of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment