Sunday, July 26, 2015

Review: Lush giftbox Rosie

At my last day at my previous work, my ex colleagues got me a lovely present: The Rosie giftbox from Lush! They all new I love their products, so this is a perfect gift for me! When I was home I immediately unpacked it, smelled everything and tried some of the products out:

Rose Jam shower gel, a limited scent and it smells sooo good! 
Rose jam bubbleroon, also smelling delicious, can I eat this?
Ro's argan skin conditioner. This even helps with my super dry legs. And yes, it smells good.
Tisty tosty  bath bomb, with real rosebuds, so cute!
Amandopondo bubble bar. Can't wait to take this baby with me in bath!
Such pretty and good smelling products!
All the products in the box smell amazingly good. The skin conditioner is perfect for my dry legs and I can't wait to try the rest out in a relaxing bathing session! Thanks so much for the perfect gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment