What you need:
- 150 grams of Greek yogurt (or low-fat quark)
- 2 tbsp home made granola
- 1 kiwi fruit (green or yellow, whichever you prefer)
- 1 tsp bee pollen
- Put the Greek yogurt in a bowl and put two tablespoons of home made granola on top.
- Peel the skin of your kiwi fruit and cut it to bite size pieces. Some people like to eat it with the skin, but I don't like the feeling in my mouth and I'm a bit scared I don't get all the pesticides of.
- Add the cubed kiwi to your bowl and finish it with a teaspoon of bee pollen.