Saturday, July 18, 2015

Personal: 3 years (and counting)

Today, 3 years ago, Wouter and I had our first date. That day I never expected to be where we are 3 years later. I never expected that I could be this happy and excited about my (or our) life. I'm so incredible fortunate to have him. My heart has grown a hundred times since he's come into my life. I can't imagine my life without him anymore and I know he feels the same.
When you're reading this we're enjoying our weekend in Paris! Oui, oui, Paris! Wouter wanted to take me there as a surprise and even made sure I had a day off at my work, but then I switched jobs and he had to tell me, so I could inform my new job, lol! Oops. More about our trip to the City of Love later of course, expect lots of snippets and hotspot posts in the next weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment