Sunday, March 1, 2015

Monthly Review: February 2015

The shortest month of the year is over. But boy, did I do lots of fun stuff this month! At this moment I'm on vacation in Florida and I'm hoping to catch up on reading and seeing movies on our flights and beach time! Let's get on to the lists, again they're a bit short. But it doesn't matter.


Books I've read:
1. Benjamin Alire Sáenz - Aristotle and Dante Discover the secrets of the universe
2. Victoria Schwab - The Unbound (The Archived, #2)
3. Marissa Meyer - Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles, #2)

Books read in 2015: 5

Movies I've seen:
1. Dark Skies (2014)

Movies seen in 2015: 2

The fun stuff I did:

  1. I went to the Blog Society bloggers event.
  2. Wouter and I went to Food & Soul festival.
  3. I went out for drinks with the Dutchies.
  4. I had a dinner date with Ellen and Lydia.
  5. We met our future neighbors.
  6. We went to Sniffies birthday party
  7. I did a box hop in Alkmaar and had lunch at Echt Alkmaar with friends afterwards.
  8. Wouter and I celebrated Valentines Day by going out for breakfast at the Yogurt Barn and De Foodhallen for lunch.
  9. I went to see my newest cousin Sarah.
  10. Mirjam and I sold our old stuff on a flee market and made lots of money.
  11. We had our annual wine and dine date with Maikel and Liset.
  12. We went to see Noortje, the new dog of my parents in law, cute!
  13. At the end of the month we went to Florida for a 17 day vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment