Friday, March 13, 2015

Mandy's Must Haves: Time for spring

In this edition in Mandy's Must Haves, it's all about stuff I've being eying for quiet a while now. I'm hoping to score the sneakers and the candle when I'm in the States, but we'll see!

1. Mint knitted top - Vero Moda € 19,95
2. Top Manou Orange - Ydence
3. Floral long tights - Jogha € 75,00
4. Nike Air Max 90 - Nike € 139,00
5. Citrus Tango scented candle - Yankee Candle € 26,25

I love the colors mint and coral, maybe you've already noticed that in my Vacation Capsule Wardrobe and I'm happy these are the colors for spring again! They make me more tanned, especially after my trip to Florida! Those tights from Jogha are just beautiful, too bad it's not in my budget to buy these right now, but we'll see when our house is done! In spring I always love citrus scented candles and Yankee Candle is my all time favorite brand of scented candles, so this one is perfect for me!

Do you see any thing you like? What's on your must have list for spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment