The books I've read:
- Cassandra Clare - The City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments, #6)
- Marissa Meyer - Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1)
I both loved them! I can't believe I finished the Mortal Instrument series, it was awesome! But I'm glad I found a new series to enjoy, The Lunar Chronicles. They're like fairy tales, but in a future/distopian world, awesome.
Books read in 2015: 2
- Noah (2014)
Movies seen in 2015: 1
Not much huh? We were super busy this month and we watched a lot of tv-shows instead!
- A classical concert by the Amsterdam Concertgebouw Orchestra.
- A Michelin star dinner at the Boekanier.
- New years drinks with all our future neighbors.
- Nicky's (my brother) birthday party.
- Wouter's birthday. I made an high-tea for our families.
- I started running again.
- Brenda's (my cousin) baby shower.
- Lunch with Insta friend Sherelle from www.metliefdegezond.nl.
- A super fun meeting with fellow foodies from Blog Society.
- The Food Soul festival in Amsterdam.
- Drinks with friends.
Monthly Challenge for February:
Don't spend any money on train stations. I go to work by train every day and my final station is Amsterdam Central Station, where you can buy lots of stuff. No more Starbucks, juices, magazines and quick grocery shopping before and after work for me. This is gonna save me lots of money people.