Monday, December 15, 2014

Recipe: Rice cracker toppings #02

A new week, so time for more inspiration for your rice crackers! I'm sharing three more toppings today, all super tasty and perfect for lunch. Click here for Rice cracker toppings #01.

01. Salmon and spinach:
Whenever we cook with smoked salmon (a pasta or a salad), I make sure I save some slices to put on my rice cracker the next day! It always feels like a little treat when I eat this!

On this cracker from the bottom to the top:
  • Cottage cheese
  • Fresh spinach leaves
  • Smoked salmon slices
  • Dill
  • Black pepper
  • Capers
  • Roasted pine nuts

02. Dutch cheese and tomatoes:
A real Dutch topping. As a Dutch girl myself, I couldn't leave this one out! It's super simple but delicious, I often have one of these when I'm hungry after an hour of yoga or CrossFit.

On this cracker from the bottom to the top:
  • Dutch (Gouda) cheese
  • Cherry tomatoes
  • Rocket
  • Pine nuts

03. Goat cheese and walnuts:
You probably all know I looooove goat cheese, so this topping won't come as a surprise right?

On this cracker from the bottom to the top:
  • Soft goat cheese
  • Black pepper
  • Honey
  • Walnuts
  • Sun-dried tomatoes
  • Rocket

That's it! More rice cracker topping inspiration next week. Please let me know if you try any of my recipes by tagging me in your photos or using the #bydaintydream hashtag on Instagram. I'm super curious what you think of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment