What you need:
- 6 eggs on room temperature
- 150 grams sugar
- 100 ml coconut milk
- 150 grams flour
- 1 teaspoon bakingpowder
- 1 bag of vanilla sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pandan paste/coloring (from the Toko)
- Pre-heat the oven to 160 degrees celsius
- Butter the cake mold thoroughly, so the cake wont stick to the sides.
- Beat the eggwhites with the sugar in a bowl, for at least 8 minutes, till soft peaks form.
- In another bowl, beat the egg yolks with the coconutmilk, flour, baking powder, vanilla sugar and the salt to a smooth mixture. Add the pandan untill the color is the green you like.
- Slowly and gently fold in the egg white mixture into the egg yolk and flour mixture until well-combined.
- Pour into a 23cm tube pan and bake for 60 mins. Do not open the oven door when the cake is baking. When the cake is done, let it cool down in the oven, before removing the tin.