What you need for 2 servings:
- 2 ripe bananas
- 3 eggs
- 3 tbsp raw cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp coconut grater
- 1 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp of coconut oil
- Greek yogurt or quark (curd cheese)
- 1/2 papaya
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- Raw cocoa nibs
- Dried coconut flakes
- Mash the two bananas, until its a nice puree. Add the 3 eggs and whisk everything together.
- Add 2 tablespoons of raw cocoa powder and stir it in.
- In a frying pan, heat 1 tablespoon of coconut oil, when it's melted pour in the batter, making 4 little pancakes at once. Do this twice, so you'll have 8 tiny pancakes.
- When the pancakes are in your pan, make a cocoa sauce. Just mix 1 tablespoon of raw cocoa powder and 1 tablespoon of water.
- Built you pancake stacks! Layer them with a scoop of Greek yogurt in between.
- Top them of with the chocolate sauce, fruit, nuts, coconut flakes and bee pollen.