|enough choice, this was cacti heaven!|
What we used:
- A glass vase or container with a large opening
- Cacti and succulents in different sizes
- Cactus mix soil
- Tweezers (trust me, those babies sting!)
- Pick out succulents that you would like to use in your terrarium.
- Select a glass container. Remember to choose a container with a wide opening to prevent accumulation of moisture.
- Place a 2-inch layer of gravel on the bottom of container; this provides drainage.
- Place a layer of cactus mix soil, a fast-draining soil that retains little moisture.
- Add accents or garden ornaments, such as cement mushrooms; iron birds and snails; large river rocks; and glass bugs and spiders.