Friday, November 28, 2014

Capsule Wardrobe: Winter 2014/2015

Hey there! I'm excited to share my first season's capsule wardrobe with you. Most items I've picked out I already had in my wardrobe. I had to purchase just two items. I'm planning to share lots of outfit posts, so you're able to see how I mix and match all of these items coming winter. Again, I didn't include any jewelry. In project 333 they see January-March as a winter season, but I'll be doing this from December 1st (2014) till the end of February (2015), because I'm in Florida in March, so no winter clothing for me! Anyways, this is what I'm going to wear this winter:

1. Winter coat (G-Star) - 2. Leather jacket (Only) - 3. Winter coat (Only) - 4. Black blazer (Only) - 5. Bordeaux blazer (Pull & Bear) - 6. Black vest (H&M) - 7. Beige vest (Primark) - 8. Aztec print (H&M) - 9. Purple singlet (H&M) - 10. Black singlet (H&M) - 11. Blue t-shirt (H&M) - 12. Grey dress with leather shoulder patches (The Sting) - 13. Purple dress (H&M) - 14. Grey sweater (H&M) - 15. Knitted sweater (H&M) - 16. Black long sleeve (HEMA) - 17. Dark blue skinnies (MET) - 18. Black skinnies (Levi's) - 19. Light blue skinnies (Only) - 20. Black legging (H&M) - 21. Black biker legging (The Sting) - 22. Aztec scarf (Modemusthaves) - 23. Small black purse (Invito) - 24. Dark gray circle scarf (handmade) - 25. Beige circle scarf (handmade) - 26. Cherry red bookbag (Dr. Martens) - 27. Big black bag (Invito) - 28. Black beanie (H&M) - 29. Leather gloves (HEMA) - 30. Leather belt (H&M) - 31. Black sneakers (Supra) - 32. Black ankle heels (Invito) - 33. Black biker boots (Hilfiger Denim).

Check out the Project 333 website and try it for yourself. http://theproject333.com/getting-started/

No comments:

Post a Comment