Thursday, October 2, 2014

Recipe: Guacamole



Every time we eat mexican food, I make this guacamole. But also with birthday parties with nachos, now every time I go to a party, baby shower or whenever I hang out with friends, I have to bring guacamole! So since this 'sauce' is so popular, I wanted to share it with you! I only use green ingredients, so the guacamole will be a beautiful green color, but if you like, you can add some cubed tomatoes too, after you've blend it.

What you need:
• 2 avocados
• 1/2 green bell pepper (chopped)
• 1/2 a small onion (chopped)
• 1 garlic clove (chopped)
• 1/2 chili pepper
• paprika powder
• salt
• pepper
• lemon juice

What you do: 
Put all the ingredients in a blender or food processor.
Blend until you've got a smooth mixture, that's it!


Tip!
If you make the guacamole in advance, you should put the avocado pit in the guacamole before you put it in the fridge, this way the guacamole won't turn brown as fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment