Thursday, September 11, 2014

Outfit: Time to workout!


A while ago I bought these running tights at H&M and a week later I went to Primark, where I found this matching singlet for only € 5,-! In our vacation, Wouter took me to Run 2 Day to pick up new running shoes as an early birthday present. I had 3 pair of shoes to pick from and I choose these lovelies! Nike Lunarglide 6. The first pair of running shoes I own, I actually think are pretty. They aren't just pretty, they give me more support around my ankles, which is better for my chins too. And since I'm suffering from chin splints right now, this is a very good thing! I can't wait for the day I'm recovered and I'm able to take these babies for a nice run. Right now I'm using them to do my excersizes from my physiotherapist.

What I'm wearing:
Shoes: Nike Lunarglide 6 in black
Shirt: Primark
Tights: H&M
Ear tunnels: Alloverpiercings
Bracelets: Body & Fitshop

Shannon is wearing:
Shoes: Saucony
Shirt: H&M
Tights: H&M
Bracelet: Body & Fitshop

Photography:
Shannon Zwart

No comments:

Post a Comment