Monday, September 8, 2014

Monthly Review: August


August was an amazing month. There was a lot of progress in the plans for our new house. We went on a relax vacation where I read a lot of books. Like in most months in summer we didn't see a lot of movies, but we did lots of fun stuff. So here is another Monthly Review!

Books I've read:
I've read a total of 6 books and 2 graphic novels. If you want to know what I thought of them, visit my book blog Drink tea, read books.
  1. Karin Slaughter - Broken (Will Trent, #4)
  2. Cassandra Clare - City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments, #4)
  3. Corinne Duyvis - Otherbound
  4. Rainbow Rowell - Landline
  5. Brian K. Vaughan - Saga, Volume 1
  6. Emmy Laybourne - Monument 14 (Monument 14, #1)
  7. Brian K. Vaughan - Saga, Volume 2
  8. Morgan Matson - Since You've Gone
Books read in 2014: 49

Movies I've seen:
  1. The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones (2013)
  2. Game Plan (2007)
  3. Patch Adams (1998)
Movies seen in 2014: 29

Fun stuff I did:
  • We went to the Gay Parade in Amsterdam, we had a great spot on a boat right on the route of the parade. Awesome!
  • We went to Loveland Festival, the last festival for this year.
  • We went to a couple of birthday parties from friends.
  • We went on a 'close to home' vacation, you can see some snippets right here.
  • We officially bought a home, they're building it right now and it will be done next year. We celebrated this with a lovely dinner at Landmarkt.
  • I went to the book presentation from Corinne Duyvis' - Otherbound.
  • I went to Alkmaar to hook up with my friends Debbie and Marielle.

No comments:

Post a Comment