Sunday, May 4, 2014

Monthly Review: April

Hey there! Can you believe April is already gone? I had a great month, doing lots of fun things, reading a lot and seeing some great movies. So here I am again to share the lists!

Books I've read:
  • Veronica Roth - Allegiant (Divergent, #3)
  • Tahereh Mafi - Unravel Me (Shatter Me, #2)
  • Tahereh Mafi - Unite Me (Shatter Me, #1.5 and #2.5)
  • Tahereh Mafi - Ignite Me (Shatter Me, #3)
  • Cinda Williams Chima - The Crimson Crown (Seven Realms, #4)
  • Michael Scott - The Enchantress (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel, #6)

Reading total: 23/50

If you want to see and read more about the books I read, you can go to my book blog: Drink tea, read books.

Movies we've seen:
  • Divergent (2014)
  • Crank (2006)
  • Snowpiercer (2014)
  • Pompeii (2014)
  • Chaned (2013)
  • Homefront (2013)

I loved seeing Divergent. Seeing everything I've read before my eyes. I really liked how they did it, of course I've missed a bunch of stuff. But they generally did a good job and I wasn't really disappointed.
I've seen Crank for the 3th time and it still cracks me up, lol. Snowpiercer was fun to watch but a little bit weird too. I liked Pompeii very much, it was a beautiful movie and I really enjoyed watching it at the cinema, in 3D. Chaned and Homefront were okay.

Fun stuff I did:
  • Wine tasting with the Mister and friends. It has kinda become a tradition, we're planning to go wine tasting every half year at a local restaurant.
  • We had a couple of birthday parties which were fun.
  • Easter was fun too.. Brunch with my parents, then we went to my in-laws to search for eggs and have dinner.
  • Kingsday, of course. Was super fun, I had a great time. You can read more about it right here.
  • I made a painting for my parents anniversary, it's gonna be on my blog really soon!

Thank you for reading, I hope may will be as wonderful, with a little bit more sunshine! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment