Friday, May 2, 2014

A little bit of change.

Ladies and gentlemen, maybe you might've noticed that my blog isn't very much alive anymore. Yes, I do post my project life pages and my name paintings every week (at least, I try to), but I used to do so much more for my little bit of space on the interwebz.

A couple of years ago I did have a lot more time and my blog was my number one priority. 2 years ago I completely changed my life and I got other priorities. I rather spent my time couch potato-ing with my (not that new anymore) boyfriend, running and other sporty activities. This change in my life is a reason I don't blog as much as I used to. I once started this blog (more than 10 years ago) to blog about food, art and scrapbooking. Scrapbooking has changed into Project Life and art has changed into name paintings. Next to my full-time job as a graphic designer, the custom orders for the name paintings and Project Life I don't have lots of time left to do any art for myself and I don't really mind.

So I was trying to figure out how to get back into the blogging world and I've decided that I'm gonna introduce some new topics. I need to write about topics that interest me right now.

So this is what I came up with: 
  • Fitness - In this topic I will write about my experiences in sporty events, like runs, obstacle runs, bootcamps etc. 
  •  Blogging Tags - I often get tagged to do a Q&A kind of post and I always forget about them or I don't feel like I have the time to do them, which is nonsense. I think it's a nice opportunity to get more personal and for you to get to know me better :) 
  • Trips and Travels - I often do fun stuff in the weekends and I'm going to share more of that right here on the blog. And since this is a lifestyle blog, so this will fit perfectly on here! :)

Of course some of the old topics will stay on here: 
  • Project Life - I will try to post my Project Life pages on a weekly base, like I used to, every tuesday. 
  • Name Paintings - These will be on my blog when I have custom orders. Right now I have plenty to make, so this won't be a problem. 
  • Monthly Reviews - About the movies I've seen, the books I've read and fun stuff I did. Snippets of my life - Picking this up again :) 
  • Recipes - When I think up something delicious, I will share it with you! 

So I hope you guys don't mind and like the change around here. After such a long time of blogging it's hard to stay focussed and I hope this change will help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment