Saturday, August 1, 2015

Monthly Review: June & July

When I was checking back to see Junes review to see what books I read last that month, I found out I didn't even do a June review, oops! My life as been a bit hectic lately. Moving in with my parents in law until our house is ready, starting a new job.. It just slipped my mind I guess. So this month I'm gonna combine these two months. I haven't been reading a lot anyways, but I did see a couple of good movies!

Books I've read:
  • Marissa Meyer - Fairest (The Lunar Chronicles, #3.5)
  • Emmy Laybourne - Savage Drift (Monument 14, #3)

Currently reading: Cassandra Clare - Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1)


Movies and TV shows I've seen:
  • Alice in Wonderland (2010)
  • Transformers (2007)
  • San Andreas (2015)
  • Mad Max (2015)
  • Pitch Perfect 2 (2015)
  • Jurassic World (2015)
  • Self/less (2015)
  • Under the Dome, season 01 (2013)
I totally recommend Mad Max and Self/less. Liked the other movies too, I already saw Alice in Wonderland and Transformers, but it was fun seeing them again. Pitch Perfect was okay and Jurassic World was awesome. We watched the first season of Under the Dome on Netflix and really liked it. Can't wait for season 2, or maybe I'll just read the book!


Fun stuff I did:
And hello August, we've already got so much fun stuff planned for this month. Can't wait to share everything with you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment