What you need for two servings:
- 75 grams black quinoa (cooked according to the package)
- 2 cups of lettuce (I used a mix with rocket)
- 100 grams of peas (frozen)
- 25 grams chives
- 15 grams basil leaves
- 2 ansjovis filets
- 1/2 lemon (juiced)
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 avocado
- 100 grams shrimp
- Pine nuts (grilled)
- Black pepper)
What you do:
- Cook the peas for 2 minutes, drain it and cool it under cold running water.
- Mix the quinoa, lettuce mix and peas and put it on the plates.
- Chop the chives and half of the basil in small pieces. Chop the anjosvis and mix with the lemon juice, the mayonnaise, the chopped chives and basil. Use a hand blender to blend it into a dressing. Add a bit of black pepper to taste.
- Half the avocados and cut out thin slices and put it on top of the lettuce/quinoa mixture. Divide the shrimp between the plates and top everything of with the dressing and some grilled pine nuts. You're done! Enjoy :)