Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Monthly Review: March

Wow, March just flew by! We were on vacation in Florida when March started, so it sure started good. Right now the whole vacation feels like a dream and I'm so thankful for all the photos and videos we have, so we can relive every moment again. Obviously I've read some books on vacation, I usually read a lot more, but I did read big books.

The books I've read:
  1. Rick Riordan - The Blood of Olympus (Heroes of Olympus, #5)
  2. Brandon Sanderson - Mistborn: The Final Empire (Mistborn, #1)
  3. Jenny Han - To All The Boys I've Loved Before (To All The Boys I've Loved Before, #1)
Books read in 2015: 8

Movies and TV Shows seen:
  1. Gone Girl (2015)
  2. Divergent (2014)
  3. Insurgent (2015)
  4. Dracula Untold (2014)
  5. Homeland Season 1 (2011)
Movies and TV shows (seasons) seen in 2015: 7


Fun stuff I did:

  1. Our vacation to Florida! 
  2.  The We Love Smoothies workshop with Joyce and Linda 
  3. We met our newest cousin, so cute! 
  4. Dinner at a typical American diner in Amsterdam (more about that on the blog later!)

No comments:

Post a Comment