Thursday, April 30, 2015

Monthly Review: April 2015

Next to my passions for food, sports and health. I also have a passion for books and movies. At the end of every month I'm sharing the books and movies (or TV shows) I've seen. I've been keeping track of everything I read and see for a couple of years now and it's super fun to look back at it. Well, on to those lists!

Books I've read:

  1. Brandon Sanderson - The Well of Ascension (Mistborn, #2)

This month I've only read one book, but it has a lot of pages (600 of them), I also started a new book with the same amount of pages. The 3th book in the Mistborn series. I love it so far!

Movies and TV-shows I've seen

  1. Walking Dead season 01

We are so addicted to the TV-shows we're watching right now (Walking Dead, Game of Thrones and Homeland) that we don't have time to watch movies. Oops!

Fun stuff I did:

  • A sushi date with the Dutchies (the group of friends with whom I go on city trips).
  • Club Manzo's with friends.
  • Culy festival with Joyce, Jens and Floor.
  • Easter brunch at my brother's and Joyce's place.
  • Wine tasting again at De Boekanier.
  • Utrecht food tour with Charlie, Michelle and Chantal. We went to the YoghurtBarn, Gys and Meneer Smakers.
  • We celebrated King's Day.
  • Lots of fun birthday parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment