What you need for 1 cake:
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 egg
- 4 tbsp oatmeal
- 1/2 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tbsp flax seeds
What you need for the topping:
- 3 tbsp low-fat quark (curd cheese) or Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tbsp sugar free hazelnut chocolate spread (I had the hazelnut chocolate spread from Diablo)
- 2 tbsp raspberries
- Some walnuts
- Coconut grater
What you do:
- Peel the banana and cut of a piece of 2" and set aside, you'll be using that for your topping later.
- In a small bowl, mash the rest of the banana and add an egg and the oatmeal. Mix until you've got a smooth batter. Stir in the flax seeds and cinnamon.
- Put the mug or bowl into a microwave for 2 minutes on 900 - 1000 W. It should come out dry and the sides of the cake not touching the mug or bowl. Turn your mug or bowl over on a plate and there's your cake!
- Now it's time for toppings! For this cinnamon berry version, I've used some hazelnut chocolate spread and low-fat quark, raspberries, slices of the piece of banana you set aside, walnuts and coconut grater. But you could top it with anything you like or have in your pantry.