Sunday, February 8, 2015

Mandy's Must Haves: Late winter at Modemusthaves

Since we're going on vacation in a month and we've bought a house, I can't spend lots of money. We have to save up! But when you're on a buying ban, my wishlist only gets bigger, you know what I mean? You decide you need to save up and suddenly you see stuff you want to have anywhere. I've been window shopping online a little bit too much and when I visited Modemusthaves, I saw more super cute items! Let me share 4 of my favorites:


1. Bohemian Girl scarf € 16,95
2. Pie and Latte Please (sport) top 19,95
3. Pink Suede vest (Get the city look) € 44,95
4. Tick tock book clock € 34,95

I've got a little scarf addiction, I already have a lot of scarfs, but I love the colors and print on this one! It's perfect for early spring. The sport top is hilarious and it's long enough to squat decently in, lol. The suede vest looks so comfortable, yet fancy. Perfect for an office outfit! And that clock. It would fit perfectly in my new studio/library when our house is finished!

Modemusthaves is one of my favorite online shops. With good prices and fast delivery. What are your favorite webshops? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment