Friday, February 13, 2015

Books: Reading Habits Tag

1. Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
I read everywhere! When I'm at home I have my fave spot on the couch, or I read in bed. I also like to sit near the windows, so I can feel the sunshine and have nice light to read in.

2. Bookmark or random piece of paper?
I love bookmarks and I even made some myself. But sometimes I don't have one on hand and I'll use whatever is available.

3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter/ a certain amount of pages?
I just stop when I have to, like when my train arrives at the station. I don't mind stopping in the middle of a chapter.


4. Do you eat or drink while reading?
Yes. I don't know why. But when I'm reading I always want to eat something.

5. Multitasking: Music or TV while reading?
I like to listen to music when I'm reading, so I won't hear the world going on around me. Sometimes music really fits with the book I'm reading, giving it an extra dimension. I don't mind the TV when it's on (when my bf is watching), when I'm really in a book, I don't hear a thing.

6. One book at a time or several at once?
Most of the times I read one book at a time, but sometimes I read my e-reader while commuting and at work, but when I'm home I'll read another 'real' book. This usually happens when the book I like to read is a big (heavy) one.

7. Reading at home or everywhere?
I read in the train, on a bench in a park, at Starbucks or wherever I am when I have to wait for someone or something. It's a perfect way to pass time when you're waiting.


8. Reading out lout or silently in your head?
I read silently in my head. But sometimes I read out loud when there's nobody home, it's good practice, since I read in English and my native language is Dutch.


9. Do you read ahead or even skip pages?
Nope. Never.

10. Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?

Keeping it like new. But I always buy hardcover books, so this isn't a problem :)

11. Do you write in your books?
No, I just read my books ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment