What you need for 4 servings:
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp olive oil 2 zucchinis, washed and cubed
- 1 liter of vegetable stock (I used a cube)
- 1/4 cup of finely grated Parmesan cheese or Peccorino
- 1/8 cup of Parmesan cheese flakes for decoration
- Roasted pine nuts
- Rocket salad
- In a soup pan heat the olive oil and sauté the garlic. Add the zucchini cubes and stir it through for about 3 minutes.
- Add the vegetable stock and let it cook for about 10 minutes.
- Blend everything to a soup, I like to have some chunks in there for an extra bite, so if you like that too, don't blend too much!
- Before serving, stir in the finely grated Parmesan cheese.
- Divide the soup into bowl and decorate it with cheese flakes, roasted pine nuts and rocket.