Saturday, January 3, 2015

Monthly Review: December 2014

It's time to share my monthly review for December 2014. You've probably seen all the books and movies I've read/seen in my lists last week, but I don't like skipping these reviews! I'm still not back in my reading vibe, but I did read 2 books in December. We did see a lot of movies and I loved almost all of them!

The books I've read:

  • Mark Haddon - The curious incident of the dog in the night-time
  • Jake Woodhouse - After the Silence (Amsterdam Quartet, #1)

Books read in 2014: 58


The movies I've seen:
  • Minority report (2002)
  • The Hobbit: An unexpected journey (2012)
  • The Hobbit: The desolation of Smaug (2013)
  • The Hobbit: The Battle of the five armies (2014)
  • Lucy (2014)

Movies seen in 2014: 50

Fun stuff I did:

No comments:

Post a Comment