- A mason jar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 2/3 cup dark chocolate chips (or one bar, chopped)
- 2/3 cup white chocolate chips (or one bar, chopped)
What you need to make the cookies:
- (not included in the jar)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 egg
What you do:
- In the order the ingredients are listed, put everything in a jar, make sure you make neat layers.
- When you want to make the cookies, put everything in the jar in a large bowl, add the butter and the egg. Mix everything together.
- Roll into 1" balls and bake at 375 degrees fahrenheit for 8-10 minutes.