Friday, December 26, 2014

Recipe: Rice cracker toppings #3

Are you ready for more rice cracker topping inspiration? If you've missed it, check out part 1 and click here for part 2. I'm gonna share 3 more of my favorite toppings with you.



1. Avocado and Salami
Sometimes I really crave salami and then I like to make this rice cracker. It's a bit spicy, because of the rocket, but I like that!

On this cracker from the bottom to the top: 

  • 1/4 avocado 
  • A super thin slice of salami 
  • A bit of rocket 
  • Black pepper

2. Chicken and sun-dried tomato spread

The sun-dried tomato spread (or tapenade) is full of lovely flavors and I made it myself. You can find the recipe right here. It goes perfectly with the smoked chicken!

On this cracker from the bottom to the top: 
  • 1 tbsp of sun-dried tomato spread 
  • Some spinach leaves
  • A super thin slice of smoked chicken breast 
  • 2 cherry tomatoes, sliced
  • Black pepper
  • Roasted pine nuts

3. Nutty Chocolate

The peanut butter and banana topping is one of my favorites, but when I don't have a banana, I like to make this one as a dessert after 2 other rice crackers!

On this cracker from the bottom to the top: 
  • 1 tbsp of Natural Nut Butter (I used this one)
  • 1 tsp of raw cocoa powder
  • 1 tsp of grated coconut
  • 1 tsp of raw cocoa nibs
  • 1 tsp of whey isolate crispies (sold here)


That's it! I hope you'll enjoy this as much as we do. Please let me know if you try any of my recipes by tagging me in your photos or using the #bydaintydream hashtag on Instagram. I'm super curious what you think of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment