What you need for 2 glasses:
- 1 banana
- 1/2 papaya (I ate the other half with my pancakes, yum!)
- 1 persimmon
- 1/2 cup of frozen mango chunks
- juice from 1 grapefruit
- juice from 1 orange
- 3 tbsp of Greek Yogurt or quark (curd cheese)
- 1 tbsp of coconut grater
- 2 tsp of bee pollen
What you do:
- Chop the banana, papaya and persimmon in cubes
- Put all the fruit, juice, Greek Yogurt and coconut grater in a blender and blend it until it's smooth.
- Check it's thickness, if you think it's too thick, just add a little bit of water and blend again.
- Pour the smoothie into two big glasses and top it with bee pollen.