What you need for two servings:
- 2 handfuls of spinach leaves
- 2 handfuls of rocket
- Spring onion
- 5 cherry tomatoes
- 50 grams of goat cheese
- 4 slices of crunchy bacon
- 1 pear
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp of extra vergine olive oil
- 1 tsp of honey
- roasted pecans or walnuts
- bee pollen
- Put the spinach and rocket into a bowl.
- Chop the cherry tomatoes in four pieces, cut the spring onion in tiny rings, crumble the goat cheese and break the bacon. Get the skin of the pear and cut it into bite size pieces, add it all to the salad.
- In a little bow, you add the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, honey, salt and pepper and mix it. This is your dressing.
- Top your salad of with roasted pecans or walnuts and the bee pollen.