What you need for two servings:
- 2 salmon filets
- 100 grams soba noodles
- a handful of sugar peas
- a handful of soy beans
- spring onion, in little rings
- yellow capsicum, in little pieces
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- sesame seeds, grilled
- soy sauce
- olive oil
- salt, pepper and dill
What you do:
- Cook the soba noodles according to the package. On the last 5 minutes of boiling, add the soy beans (from the freezer).
- Season the salmon with salt, pepper and dill. Put a bit of olive oil in a frying pan and cook the salmon until it's almost done.
- In the mean time, put a little bit of olive oil in a wok and add the capsicum and sugar beans.
- When the soba noodles and salmon are almost done, put the cherry tomatoes in the wok.
- Put the soba noodles on the plate and top it with the veggies and finally the baked salmon. Put the spring onion and sesame seeds on top of the salmon and generously sprinkle everything with the soy sauce.