Sunday, November 2, 2014

Monthly Review: October 2014

Hey there! It's time for another monthly review! It's the first of November and like every month, October flew by! October was amazing, the weather was good for this time of the year, the leaves are changing color, so everything looks pretty amazing!

I've read a total of 3 books and 1 graphic novel this month:
  1. Veronica Rossi - Trough the ever night (Under the never sky, #2)
  2. Veronica Rossi - Into the still blue (Under the never sky, #3)
  3. Samantha Shannon - The bone season (The bone season, #1)
  4. Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples - Saga, Volume 3
Books read in 2014: 57
I really recommend all of these books, The Bone Season is a perfect book to read in fall and I can't wait for the sequel to come out!

Movies we've seen:
  1. Vampire Academy (2014)
  2. Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014)
  3. The Giver (2014)
  4. American Horror Story: Coven (2014)
  5. The Maze Runner (2014)
Movies seen in 2014: 41

Fun stuff I did: 
  • Debbie visited me and we went out for a lovely lunch and some shopping.
  • We went out for dinner with all of the family from my mother's side, always fun! 
  • Wouter and I went out for a lovely dinner at De IJkantine and we picked out a bathroom after that.
  • Bokketocht (a pub crawl on a bicycle to taste the new season's beers)
  • I had a delicious lunch with Laura and a shopping spree afterwards.
  • We had a lovely dinners with friends
  • I was photographed for a new healthy lifestyle book, which will be published in january.
  • We visited a friend in Alkmaar, to give her a name painting for her newborn daughter, after that we went for another delicious lunch.
  • Lots of birthday parties and house warmings.
  • Painting the new apartment from my friend Caroline.
  • A super relaxed day at the beauty and hair salon from my friend Laura.
  • I started crossfit and I'm loving it!
  • Dinner with Wouter's family.
  • Yesterday we went to Amsterdam Halloween with a bunch of friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment