Books I've read:
- Emmy Laybourne - Sky on Fire (Monument 14, #2)
- Veronica Rossi - Under the Never Sky (Under the Never Sky, #1)
- Karin Slaughter - Fallen (Will Trent, #5)
Movies I've seen:
- Chef (2014)
- Maleficent (2014)
- The Fault in our Stars (2014)
- Devils Knot (2013)
- Carrie (2013)
I loved Chef! Definitely a recommendation when you need a feel good movie and if you love food. Maleficent was fun too, I like fairy tales. The Fault in our Stars was fun, sad and beautiful all at the same time and yes, I cried. Devils Knot was very boring, it's supposed to be a thriller, but it sure didn't thrill me. Carrie was enjoyable. I'd already seen the old movie and I've read the book a couple of years ago.
Fun stuff I did:
- We've booked a vacation to Florida in March!
- We went on a spontaneous trip to Artis where Jens and Isis joined us too.
- We went to a neighborhood bbq, in someone else's neighborhood, lol. Where I danced in the streets and drank too much wine.
- We went on a double date with Jorrit and Emmy, we had lunch ad Juice & Salad in Amsterdam. It was very good!
- My cousin dyed my hair black, finally.
- I went to a fun party with some of my colleagues.
- I celebrated my 29th birthdayparty with lots of friends in our tiny apartment.
- The Dam tot Damloop, a local running event. Which meant a lot of friends, wine and bad food.
- I hosted a Taco Party for my parents, brother and sis in law to celebrate my birthday.
- My sis in law and my dad celebrated their birthdays, so I had lots of quality time with my family.
- 2 friends, Laura and Judith celebrated their birthdays too.
- MudMasters. I couldn't join, but I enjoyed myself with taking photos.