Sunday, August 3, 2014

Monthly Review: July

Hello August! I feel like I'm saying this every month, but dang! time flies. It's august already, so I'm sharing my Monthly Review for July today.

The books I've read:
  1. Sally Green - Half Bad (Half Life, #1)
  2. George R. R. Martin - A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, #1)
  3. Karin Slaughter - Undone (Will Trent, #3)
  4. Michael Grant - Messenger of Fear (Messenger of Fear, #1)
  5. Richelle Mead - Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1)
  6. Cassandra Clare - City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments, #3)
If you would like to know what I thought of these books, you can go to my book blog Drink tea, read books by clicking the logo in the top right corner, or by clicking here.

 Movies I've seen:
  1. Monuments Men (2014)
  2. 300: Rise of an Empire
Again, not many movies, but two more than last month. I liked the storyline for Monuments Men, I'v always been interested in what happened with all the art during WWII, but the movie was really long and boring from time to time. 300: Rise of an Empire was beautifully filmed, but the storyline was bad. I did enjoy watching it, but I missed the Spartans and Gerard Butler, lol.

Fun stuff I did:
  • In the beginning of July everybody was really into the soccer world cup and I've watched all the games with friends, fun times!
  • I did a beach bootcamp with my running buddies and friends
  • We went on a roadtrip to the ghost town Doel
  • The Mister and I celebrated our 2 year (dating) anniversary. We had sushi and he took me to Boom Chicago, a lovely surprise. I had an awesome day.
  • We went to some birthday parties from friends
  • We went to another music festival: Welcome to the Future. I didn't take a lot of photos, so no blogpost about that one, sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment