I know it's hard to find 'round' zucchinis, but you can also do this recipe with a regular one and make smaller pizza bites as a snack!
I only ate two of these slices Saturday, because I wasn't that hungry, but you could add some brown rice, quinoa or couscous to make it a proper and filling meal. We both enjoyed it very much, so I knew I want to share it with you guys and I hope you enjoy them as much as we did.
What you need:
- (round) zucchini
- cherry tomatoes
- green paprika
- goat cheese
- roasted pine nuts
- dried oregano
- olive oil
- salt and black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Cut you zucchini in 1 cm slices (about 1/4"), let them dry for a minute on a clean towel and sprinkle some salt and pepper on them. Heat a grill pan with a bit of olive oil and grill the zucchini until they get brown lines on them, on both sides.
- Cut the paprika in tiny peace and the cherry tomatoes in thin slices.
- Decorate you 'pizza' with the paprika, tomato slices and goat cheese, sprinkle a bit of dried oregano on them and put it in the oven for 10 minutes.
- When they're done, put some pinenuts on them (my favorite!) and you're ready!