What you need for 10 muffins:
- 2 ripe bananas
- 3 eggs
- 100 grams oats
- 1 tsp (tartaric acid) baking powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 vanilla pod
- a pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup blueberries
What you do:
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius and put cupcake liners in your baking tray.
- Put all the ingredients except the blueberries in a blender and blend it until you've got a smooth mixture and divide the mixture between the cups.
- Push the blueberries into the mixture until they're covered. I've used 4 to 5 blueberries in a muffin.
- Finally, put them in the oven for 30 minutes. Make sure they're cooled down when you try them, because when they're a bit warm, they're to sticky to get the paper cups of!
Nom nom, enjoy!