Hey there! It's July so it's time for another monthly review. June was super busy, but fun anyway. I haven't seen any movies this month, the weather was to good to sit inside and watch movies. I did read a lot of books in the sun, so I do have to share something!
The books I've read:
- Victoria Schwab - The Archived (The Archived, #1)
- Cassandra Clare - City of Ashes (The Mortal Instruments, #2)
- Karin Slaughter - Onaantastbaar/Beyond Reach (Grant County, #6)
- Karin Slaughter - Versplinterd/Fractured (Will Trent, #2)
- Michel Houellebecq - De wereld als markt en strijd/Whatever
If you would like to know what I thought of these books, you can go to my book blog Drink tea, read books by clicking the logo in the top right corner, or by clicking here.
Fun stuff I did:
- We went out for dinner at Mario's with my parents-in-law. A very good Italian restaurant. It was delicious.
- The soccer world cup started in June, so we went out to see the games in local bars.
- I went to a kind of food festival, 'Het Hoofdgerecht' with Emmy. We had a lot of fun there, dancing to 90's music and eating yummy burgers.
- I ran the 16,1 km Mid Summer's Night Cross with Lydia in a record time.
- I ran the 10 km Grachtenloop (canal run) with Laura, in a great time. There will be a blogpost about that soon.
- Had lots of birthday parties from friends and family, it was great to see everybody.