Right in time for the weekend! The recipe for these green and clean pancakes. I've tried these out last week and we both liked them very much, so I've decided to share it with you guys. It's been a while since I've shared a recipe. They're really easy to make and this recipe is based on the banana pancakes I've shared earlier this year, I just added some ingredients.
What you need for 2 servings:
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- a big handful of fresh spinach leaves
- 1 tsp cinnamon
Whatever you like!
What you do:
- Put everything in a blender and blend it until you have a smooth mixture.
- In a pan, melt 1 tsp of coconut oil and divide half of the mixture in 3 little pancakes in the pan (see picture), keep a close eye on it, when the bottom is brown, flip them carefully and bake the other side until it's brown too.
- When they're done, stack the three pancakes on top of each other, start with the biggest one at the bottom. Sometimes I like to put a bit of Greek yogurt between the pancakes.
- Now it's time to 'decorate' your pancakes with whatever you like. This time I added Greek yogurt, strawberries, blueberries, almonds and a bit of maple syrup. The little balls on top are whey protein crispies from a Dutch webshop: Body & Fitshop.