What you need:
- 250 ml (3/4 cup) heavy cream
- 250 grams (8 ounces) mascarpone cheese
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice with a little bit of rum
- 3 cubed mangos
- 1 vanilla pod
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 40+ Lady fingers (2 packages)
- 1/4 cup grated coconut
- 2 tbsp grated white chocolate
- 1/4 cup chopped pistachios
How to make the filling:
- Blend half of the cubed mango to a puree and stir in half the grated coconut.
- Whip cream in a bowl until it holds stiff peaks.
- In another bowl mix the mascarpone with 2 tbsp of the orange juice/rum and the powdered sugar.
- Cut the vanilla pod in half and scrape out the seeds, add this to the mascarpone and stir well.
- Gently fold in the whipped cream.
How to assemble the tiramisu:
- Line the lady fingers on the bottom of an 8" (20 cm) square dish (you might need to break some of the fingers to fill the whole bottom neatly) and sprinkle them with the orange juice/rum mixture.
- Spoon half of the mascarpone filling over the lady fingers and spread into an even layer.
- Spoon the mango puree over the mascarpone filling in an even layer as well.
- Arrange a second layer of lady fingers over the mango puree and sprinkle it again with the orange juice/rum mixture.
- Spoon the remaining mascarpone mixture over the lady fingers, spread into an even layer.
- Top it of with the remaining mango cubes and coconut grater.
- Place it in the fridge for at least 3 hours.
- Before serving add the pistachios and enjoy your dessert!
|This was the tiramisu before I put it in the fridge!|
|Oh my gaawwd, so good!|