Thursday, March 6, 2014

Monthly Review: February

Wow, again time flew by too freakin' fast. It's march and I haven't even shared my review yet!
Well, on to the lists!

Books I've read:
  • Karin Slaughter - A Faint Cold Fear (Grant County #3)
  • John Green - An Abundance of Kathrines
  • Chelsea Cain - Kill You Twice (Gretchen Lowel #5)
  • Karin Slaughter - Indelible (Grant County #4) (e-book)
  • Michael Scott - The Sorceress (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel #3)
  • Cinda Williams Chima - The Demon King (Seven Realms #1)
Reading total: 09/50
If you want to know what I thought of the books I've read, you can check my bookblog: Drink tea, read books and go to my monthly wrap up of february!

Movies I've seen:
  • Escape Plan (2013)
  • Jack the Giant Slayer (2013)
  • White House Down (2013
  • The Hunger Games (2012)
  • The Hunger Games: Catching Fire (2013)
  • Ice Soldiers (2013)
I re-watched The Hunger Games, because Wouter hadn't seen it yet and liked to watch again before seeing Catching Fire. I really, really liked Catching Fire. Way more than The Hunger Games! The Hunger Games was made for the younger generations and was not as good as it could be for me, because the fighting was messy with the shaky camera etc. Catching Fire was more 'mature' and bloody and it showed how awful the situation is. 
I liked the rest of the movies too, but Ice Soldiers was horrible, it was long and boring and I already knew the ending after ten minutes of watching. I fell asleep and the Mister told me I was right, lol!

Fun stuff we did:
  • We went bowling with my parents, little brother and sister in law, after that we went to a bar to see an Indorock band play, The Street Rollers.
  • We went to a wedding from our friends Erian & Laura and had lots of fun.
  • We had a surprise party for one of our friends who has to leave the country for his work for half a year, so we secretly threw him a party.
  • My sis in law came over for pancakes and after that we went to a fleemarket with my mom.
  • I had a date with one of my friends whom I hadn't seen in a while, to catch up and have some wine in the middle of the week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment