Well, on to the lists!
Books I've read:
- Karin Slaughter - A Faint Cold Fear (Grant County #3)
- John Green - An Abundance of Kathrines
- Chelsea Cain - Kill You Twice (Gretchen Lowel #5)
- Karin Slaughter - Indelible (Grant County #4) (e-book)
- Michael Scott - The Sorceress (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel #3)
- Cinda Williams Chima - The Demon King (Seven Realms #1)
If you want to know what I thought of the books I've read, you can check my bookblog: Drink tea, read books and go to my monthly wrap up of february!
Movies I've seen:
- Escape Plan (2013)
- Jack the Giant Slayer (2013)
- White House Down (2013
- The Hunger Games (2012)
- The Hunger Games: Catching Fire (2013)
- Ice Soldiers (2013)
I liked the rest of the movies too, but Ice Soldiers was horrible, it was long and boring and I already knew the ending after ten minutes of watching. I fell asleep and the Mister told me I was right, lol!
Fun stuff we did:
- We went bowling with my parents, little brother and sister in law, after that we went to a bar to see an Indorock band play, The Street Rollers.
- We went to a wedding from our friends Erian & Laura and had lots of fun.
- We had a surprise party for one of our friends who has to leave the country for his work for half a year, so we secretly threw him a party.
- My sis in law came over for pancakes and after that we went to a fleemarket with my mom.
- I had a date with one of my friends whom I hadn't seen in a while, to catch up and have some wine in the middle of the week.