Monday, February 3, 2014

Monthly Review: January

This photo was taken from our balcony, isn't it amazing?
Oh my Gosh, it's February already! How time flies. I decided to start again with my monthly reviews. I'll share the movies I've seen, books I've read and the fun things I did in the past month. I like to keep lists of everything (they call me listgirl at work) and this is a fun way to share some of them!

Books I've read:
  • Jonas Jonasson - The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed out of the Window and Disappeared
  • Meg Wolitzer - The Interestings
  • John Green - The Fault in Our Stars

Movies I've seen:
(I'll highlight the movies I've seen in the cinema)
  • Elysium (2013)
  • Star Trek into Darkness (2013)
  • Pain and Gain (2013)
  • Man of Steel (2013)
  • Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit (2014)

Fun stuff I did:
  • Well, it all started with New Years Eve, which was fun. 
  • We organized a babyshower for our friend
  • Nicky's (my little brother) birthday party
  • Hooking up with some friends for a sunday afternoon with tea and yummie food
  • I ordered new glasses!
  • I went on a sushi date with the mister for his birthday and we went to the movies afterward.
  • We celebrated our birthdays together and had 50 people over in a little place we rented. It was a fun party with the people we love!

From the books I really recommend The Fault in our Stars, I usually don't read these kinds of books (drama), but I'm really glad I've read this. It's a love story about two kids with cancer. It's amazing, it's beautiful and it's sad. I couldn't put my book down.
I kinda liked all the movies I've seen last month, but they're not super good either. Pain and Gain was really bad and annoying actually. Especially when you find out that's it's based on a real story. Some people are so stupid, lol.

1 comment:

  1. http://chasechaise.blogspot.co.uk/
    new girl also a YouTuber
    check me

    ReplyDelete