Monday, January 27, 2014

Project Life 2014: Week 01

And here it is, the first week of Project Life 2014. I started with some photos from our little New Years Eve party. We were with a small group, but we had a fun night anyway!

On the right page I used food photos (my oats can't be missed in my pages, lol), A fun photo from saturday's bootcamp, my workout with the mister, finishing Project Life 2013 (eek!) and some new books I've bought.

I really like how the page looks so bright, even though it's winter. I try to make my photos as bright as possible, without over exposing them. That's why I also use bright colored Project Life cards. I want my album to look like a happy place.

One of my favorite products to work with are American Crafts Thickers. These letter stickers give a lot of dimension to the pages. Too bad they cost a lot of money and like everybody, I'm always out of E's.
The full spread.

No comments:

Post a Comment