Monday, January 13, 2014

Booklist 2013



For years I've been keeping a list of the books I read. I used to read a lot when I had to travel longer to work. Now I'm in the train for only 10 minutes in stead of 40, so the list is a little bit shorter than usual. Too bad, cause I've got an endless 'to read' list too, lol. But here they are, the 18 books I've read in 2013!

  1. J. K. Rowling - The Casual Vacancy
  2. Carlos Ruiz Zafón - The Prisoner of Heaven
  3. Rick Riordan - The Lost Hero (The Heroes of Olympus #1)
  4. Rick Riordan - The Son of Neptune (The Heroes of Olympus #2)
  5. Rick Riordan - The Mark of Athena (The Heroes of Olympus #3)
  6. Kami Garcia - Beautiful Creatures (Caster Chronicles #1)
  7. Deborah Harkness - A Discovery of Witches (All Souls Trilogy #1)
  8. Deborah Harkness - Shadow of Night (All Souls Trilogy #2)
  9. Dan Brown - Inferno
  10. Gillian Flynn - Gone Girl
  11. Robert Galbraith - The Cuckoo's Calling
  12. Gary Paulsen - Hatchet
  13. Gary Paulsen - The River
  14. Rick Riordan - The House of Hades (The Heroes of Olympus #4)
  15. Kami Garcia - Beautiful Darkness (Caster Chronicles #2)
  16. Douglas Preston - Extraction
  17. Karin Slaughter - Blindsighted (Grant County #1)
  18. Karin Slaughter - Kisscut (Grant County #2)
As you can see I've read a lot of series and I have to finish almost all of them. So I have a lot reading left! I started this year with reading 'The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared' by Jonas Jonasson. I've read half of it right now and I'm loving it.

If you like, you can check out my lists from previous years here: 2012/2011/2010

1 comment: