Sunday, November 10, 2013

Spinach and salmon salad

This salad is really delicious and super easy to make. I always make some extra salad, so we can take it with us the next day for lunch.

What you need:
  • Spinach leaves
  • Arugula (rocket)
  • Cherry tomatoes, halved
  • Smoked salmon, thin slices
  • Cooked quinoa
  • Parmesan cheese
  • Capers
  • Green olives, chopped
  • Sunblushed tomatoes, chopped
  • Dill
  • Himalayan sea salt
  • Black pepper
  • Mixed seeds, grilled (I've used sunflower seeds, pine nuts and pumpkin seeds)
  • Boiled eggs
What you do:
  1. Grab a big bowl and add some hands of spinach and arugula (I don't really measure, just throw it in) 
  2. Add the cherry tomatoes, salmon, cooked quinoa, parmesan cheese, capers, olives and sunblushed tomatoes. Give it a good stir, so everything is mixed well.
  3. Top it with the dill, sea salt, black pepper and mixed seeds and put slices of boiled egg on top!

It's that easy! I hope you'll enjoy it :)

While making the salad I fill these up at the same time. So you don't have to prep after dinner!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Nice blog! Please check out my new blog

    http://meafterdark1.blogspot.com/2013/11/ending-my-blogging-virginity.html

    ReplyDelete